# 4 - B - Causes / Between synapses project

 B-Causes


    Open the box and the big deal

    Not the toy , the part of me wich is for real

    'Cause this is your day

    And I'm comming for heal


    This is not a scam or crazy words in line

    I'm not here to waste your time

    My pressure just crossed (up) the red line

    Right now sounds must be combined


    You said I sound dated

    Put your volume up and don't break it

    Cause my rhyme won't be flat or classified

    It flows like thin blood in my vessels inside


    This turn oxygen into ozone

    Adrenaline spread on every zone

    Doesn't  matter if you're old or teenager

    When you hear (read) this , you'll turn the 2nd page


    This sound is my ammunition

    A startin' point , my exhibition

    Let's not talk 'bout my condition

    This is your B-day and that's my mission


You can go anyway , anywhere , soon 

a boom (3x)


    Because you are the one and the one doesn't split in two

    This is my broader bridge between me and you

    Build to last forever and ever remain

    'Cause I'm done removin' all the dirty stain


    Straigh line of confidence

   Cause we conquer the eye of divine  pro-

vidence

   I'm a representative of divine will

  Exposin' here your skills , it runs beyond a SEAL*


   Because of you a narrow minded grow into an open space

    A ship reachin' up to stratospheric place

    Your wings fly higher than a LIBERATOR** or a Jet plane

    From everywhere I feel the heat of your flame


    99 percent of perfection

    From your open arms always an asser-

tive action

    No place for judgement or passion

    The wisdom of god is your reflection


You can go anyway , anywhere soon

a boom (3x)


    You will fly above electric and shine

    Virgo and a holy crab with a royal star inside

    I'll be your wingman carrying the flag 

of pride

    The lion in your middle , put you beyond time


    Eye into eye , this is the way we talk , the way we walk , the way we think

    Your reactions are faster than a blink

    Since you enter a game , you already win

    'Cause your ball drop every dark standin' pin


    Young man you will rise like the sun and run

    From what I see this is the season for bloom

    You're a lamp shining  every line

    Keep on smillin' and pimpin' up my rhyme


    On August 24 the glory has born

    With stars movin'  above , down here 

a thunderstorm

    Accept my blesses within' my power words

    Energetic light that holds a thousand worlds 


    Because of you riches are reachin' the poor

    No evil horn are effective at any floor

    A rose start growin' without any thorn

    Because of you colored skies knock on

 every door


You can go anyway , anywhere , soon 

a boom (3x) anytime , dude


(Happy birthday Gus !!!)


P.S. 1

 - The word  SEAL* used here is a reference to a NAVY group that operates on air , sea and earth

 - The word LIBERATOR** used here is a reference to the B-24 heavy bomber aircraft

 P.S. 2

    - Those verses were created as a birthday gift with the intent to be a Rap/hip-hop lyric , so doesn't make any sense the translation to portuguese as i usually do because it will lose the sounding match  , there's a portuguese version obviously changing words to make possible the sound connection that soon will be released .  ;  )

P.S. 3

   -Os versos aqui postados foram um presente de aniversário e têm o intuito de ser uma letra de Rap/hip-hop e partindo do princípio que nessa situação a combinação de palavras precisa também atender um requisito sonoro , não faria sentido a tradução para português  , existe uma outra versão em português que em breve será  postada.  ;  )


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  GUS !!!!!!


Gustavo H.F. de Sousa - Between synapses Project (2024)

    

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 days project - São Thomé das Letras - Part 4 - English version

15 days project - São Thomé das Letras - Part 6 - English version

15 days project - São Thomé das Letras - Part 10